Valentin T*SOL 2021 R3 – Solar thermal energy is a technology, which is used to use the thermal energy ( heat) produced by solar energy. In recent times, the use of systems that use this technology has come veritably common, and this has led numerous individuals and companies to design, plan and apply these systems.
Valentin T*SOL 2021 R3 Description
T * SOL simulation software has made it possible for you to stoutly calculate the delicacy and perfection of a solar heating system for a period of one time. In fact, T * SOL is a professional simulation program for the design and planning of solar thermal systems, which provides tools and factors of solar systems, as well as factors related to these systems, similar as a hot water source, swimming pool, process.
Heating, buffer tanks, etc. make simulation and computations for similar systems much easier to use with lower time and cost to be suitable to optimally design solar heating systems, temperature simulations, and checks. Be energy effective in them.
Features Of Valentin T*SOL 2021 R3
- Simulation of solar thermal dynamics systems
- Includes factors of affiliated factors similar as a hot water source, buffer tanks, storehouse sources and.
- Give suitable confines to produce a solar heating system on the roof
- Solar bit for heating and domestic hot water
- Designed model analysis
- Give predefined models and tools
- Capability to determine the type of air and the position of the model
- Display results as a graphic map
- Display the needed number of collectors, system effectiveness, and the chance of total energy supplied by the sun as an affair
- Name: Valentin.T-SOL.v2021.R3.rar
- File Size: 270 MB
- After Extract: 344 MB
- Publisher: Valentin
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: OCT 19, 2021
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“