WINDOWS SERVER 2016 May 2023 ISO is the rearmost generation of the Windows operating system for waiters, which was recently released and replaced by Windows Server 2012 R2.
WINDOWS SERVER 2016 May 2023 ISO Description
This interpretation of Windows, like Windows 10, also has numerous changes compared to its former interpretation, and Microsoft hopes to achieve the success of Windows Server 2008 R2. nearly all the different corridors of Windows have been fully rewritten and the problems of the former performances have been fixed. The design of this interpretation of Windows is similar in that it brings maximum effectiveness to directors and with its special features, it’s hoped to be at the top of server operating systems.
The most important changes that can be seen incontinently after the system is launched are the lesser collaboration of Microsoft System Center and the junking of Windows Store and Microsoft Edge; Microsoft System Center is a set of stoner tools for IT directors that help them to manage their hosting server more professionally. This tool is classified into different corridor similar to Advisor, App Controller, Configuration Manager, Data Protection Manager, etc.
One of the new features introduced in Windows Server 2016 is Active Directory Federation Services, which allows directors to use the announcement FS service to authenticate and issue access to routes outside of Active Directory, for illustration, using the LDAP protocol. and named the SQL database.
Features WINDOWS SERVER 2016 May 2023 ISO
- Setting up and managing professional hosting and virtual waiters.
- Enhancement of Active Directory services and addition of announcement FS service.
- Added Windows server Anti-malware security service.
- Improved Remote Desktop service.
- Expansive changes in the way of storing and copying data in the Storage Service.
- Capability to reuse clusters with high vacuity and reduce failover.
- Expansive changes to HTTP and HTTPS.
- Preface of IIS 10 and HTTP/ 2 support.
- Introducing Windows PowerShell5.0.
- Soft renew point and reduce charge time.
- The possibility of setting up nano waiters with veritably high performance.
- Remove NAP support in the DHCP service.
- Support for subnets 31, 32, and 128 in IPAM.
- How to measure Linux Secure Boot in Hyper-V- V.
- Name: Windows.Server.2016.14393.6252.Sep.2023.rar
- File Size: 4.24 GB
- After Extract: 4.78 GB
- Publisher: Microsoft
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Sep 16, 2023
- Languages: English