ChemDraw Ultra 7 Free Download is a particle supervisor programming previously created in 1985 by David A. Evans and Stewart Rubenstein. The organization was then offered to PerkinElmer in 2011.
ChemDraw Ultra 7 Description
ChemDraw, alongside Chem3D and ChemFinder, are a subset of the ChemOffice programming bundle accessible for Microsoft Windows and Mac stages. An improved and contact variant of this product for iPad was delivered in 2013.
Features For ChemDraw Ultra 7
- A synthetic design converter called a particle
- Particle name to substance structure converter
- NMR range test system
- A broad assortment of covers, including cover layouts for most science diaries.
- Capacity to yield information in SVG design (just for the Windows variant).
- Capacity to yield information in PDF design (just for the Mac variant).
- Name: ChemDraw-7.0.3.rar
- File Size: 48 MB
- After Extract: 55 MB
- Publisher: ChemDraw
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Nov 5, 2023
- Languages: English