In fact, Magic Linux Recovery 2.3 provides an opportunity to be able to solve problems caused by hard disk damage or data loss on disks that are formatted for use in Linux and Unix operating systems in the Windows environment.
Magic Linux Recovery 2.3 Description
If you also have a disk or partition that was previously used in one of the common Linux distributions, such as Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, MX Linux, Manjaro, Linux Mint, Solus, etc.
formatting (formatted) and now when you want to access its contents through the Windows operating system or repair damaged partitions, Magic Linux Recovery software is suitable for you.
When it is not possible to extract files or folders from Linux and Unix file systems using only command line commands, correct damaged volumes in them, or errors related to disks formatted for Linux. to fix, you can use Magic Linux Recovery software.
It is worth noting that this tool supports all classic file systems, including Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, XFS, ReiserFS, as well as UFS1 and UFS2. FAT and exFAT file systems commonly used on external media are also supported.
Features Of Magic Linux Recovery 2.3
- Access to the contents of Linux and Unix partitions in Windows.
- Access to lines and flyers stored on disks under Linux, through Windows.
- A result of Windows’s druggies to break problems related to damaged or deleted partitions on the Linux system. hard disks.
- Support for common Linux distributions( including Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, MX Linux, Manjaro, Linux Mint, and Solus).
- Support train systems used in Unix- like operating systems similar to FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, and MINIX.
- Copy saved data from Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, XFS, ReiserFS, UFS1, and UFS2 drives.
- Recover lines and flyers from a wide range of Linux/ Unix partitions.
- Instant analysis to pierce deleted lines.
- Form crimes in common Linux and Unix train systems.
- Fix GUID partition tables.
- Name: Magic.Linux.Recovery.v2.3.rar
- File Size: 41.9 MB
- After Extract: 64 MB
- Publisher: East.Imperial
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: April 30, 2023
- Languages: English
Password for file: “123“